FPNiK - Foundation for Promoting Science and Creativity
Foundation aims at education, promoting science, helping in developing scientifical interest and creativity among children and youngsters, creating democratic society, free from intolerancy and discrimination.
Projects implemented by the Foundation
- "It's better to understand than to hate" within the EEA Grants (Citizens for Democracy - Children and Youth) with Hordaland County in Norway. Its aim is to create groups of youth leaders that carry on the actions against intolerance, verbal aggression, hate speech in the Internet.
- "Multicultural Identity of the Nowy Sącz Region" (programme "Małopolska Patronage") is aimed at preparing the programm and didactic materials for teachers about the national and cultural diversity of our region.
- Project of Bilateral Cooperation with Norsk Folkehjelp in Bergen, Norway within the EEA Grants. Exchanges of experiences in actions against intolerance, workshops for Polish teachers and students.
- "My Friend Robot " project within the Grant Programme of City Nowy Sącz, promoting knowledge about programming robots amoung pupils in lower secondary schools in Nowy Sącz.
- Selection of 5 groups of students
- Taking part in in the training of theatre group leaders
- Preparing and performing plays of the theatre of the oppressed, that took part in the contest
- Workshops for local CSOs and active citizens
- Training of trainers of CSO leaders in Sofia
- Local events held by young trainers
- Local debate - Primaries to the Regional Council
- Translating and publishing manual for teachers on active involvement of pupils and the planner